The Hall Luhrs & Company Building is an exciting part of Old Sacramento’s history. Built in 1886, the building was originally a hotel, but also served the local community as a working bordello.
This 27,900 sf two-story building currently provides historic museum tours in the basement level. Nyecon Inc. is in the process of completing a major renovation of the entire building including a seismic retrofit with tenant improvements.
Work includes a circular slide from the loft to the first floor and a climbing wall. The owner and tenant, Webconnex, is looking forward to occupying the building sometime in early 2022.